Monday, December 21, 2009

School Life

Has your school life been or is boring n hellish?

We'll my school life has been boring UNTIL i changed over to Olympia High School in penang. Its

located somewhere along Upper Penang Road.

Its not a big comunity, but there are a lot of wiggle room for discipline such as coloured hair are
allowed in school, hair length for boys are longer than usual schools, eletronic devices and hand

phones are allowed in school, lunch break is 1hour and lots lots more!

Well here are some pictures of my school life. These pics are pics of my everyday life. Enjoy =D


ALSO pls leave your comments here and also tell me what you think about posts. Tell me ingame =D ign- iUniteDREAMs


Form 5 guy trying to study but couldnt help but to look at his phone every 5minutes =D


James (Form5) playing psp during break time.


Now as you may notice a psp beside him and the person next to him is holding a psp as well


This is my classmate. He was in such a deep sleep so i figured i stack papers on him to see if he would wake up. Amazingly he didnt 0.0 Those good days XD



These 2 girls are thai girls. They were watching PrisonBreak on their laptop



The psp just from my class. Imagine the psps' from the whole school 0.0

1 comment:

  1. lol ~ so nice sia ~. hope my school is a half of ur school discipline =.= then dun nid scare ponteng lol >.<





    No reply ~

    ReplyDelete